Let’s see… Here’s all the awesome that has happened this week:
- I’ve been accepted to three of the nine universities I’ve applied to: Vassar, Macalester, and Kalamazoo. I have yet to hear from the other six, but I’m pretty damn happy nonetheless.
- There are no classes this week due to Trial IB Exams! (Meaning, I have had all of Tuesday and will have all of Thursday to do whatever the fuck I want… plus some studying :)).
- My Economics exam didn’t go entirely well. And I feel like my English exam went pretty well. Though, typically with these types of exams, it is impossible to tell. I wrote my butt off, but it doesn’t mean I was correct, profound, or coherent.
- I think Biology might go alright tomorrow! I know I have Paper 3 (Neurobiology and Behavior) down pat. But the rest… We’ll see. I’ll probably stay awake until 3 a.m., wake up at 8 a.m. for breakfast, and study until the exam which is at 1:30 p.m.
- I’m doped up on coffee right now, which contains caffeine, an excitatory drug which is, if I’m not mistaking, blocking neurotransmitters from absorbing the ATP my brain is creating in response to the carbohydrates I’ve been ingesting (see, totally ready for Paper 3)…
- My grandpa said he wants to talk to me about something. I’m really hoping it has to do with working on his boat this summer in Florida for a month/month-and-a-half. Because that means money, the opportunity to be relatively stress free for the next four years of college, and a chance to visit an amazing best friend in Trinidad (which’ll then mean I get to visit two amazing people in Barbados because I’d make sure it lines up with then they’ll be together during Basian Carnival.
- There is other awesome news, but I can’t really share it too openly. I’ve just gotta say, I thought I was stupid for putting myself out there… Nope! :).
- I’mma crash soon.
- I miss home.
- I have to do laundry tomorrow.
- I have to possibly pull an all-nighter tomorrow night in order to start and finish the final part to my IB Theatre requirements.